What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog or website?
While ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect your information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information in the following ways:
To personalize your experience
For better communication and to deliver the best of your interest.
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
To maintain better services for you in response to your customer service requests.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not provide your information to anyone.
We do not use an SSL certificate.
Do we use 'cookies'?
you may choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you may choose to turn off all cookies. You may do this through your browser settings. Since every browser has a little difference, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. That will make your site experience more efficient.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
User can change personal information:
• By logging in to his/her account.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, or other requests.
• Process orders and to send information and to update an order status.
• Send you additional information related to our product and/or service.
• To deliver the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each promotional email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at